Thanksgiving is one of the biggest holidays in North America and other countries around the world. Families gather and have a feast and spend time together. People will often have a fun family game night. Our Thanksgiving Would You Rather questions are great for family gatherings or even for friends as well.
Thanksgiving Would You Rather?
Traditions different a bit from house to house when it comes to Thanksgiving. For example, some families prefer ham over turkey or vice versa. Some people like to spend time with families, and some like to spend time with friends.
So, these would you rather questions are a great way to learn about how someone feels about this fun holiday. Also, it is a really fun game to ask challenging questions and see people suffer to choose one option. Continue reading to find out the best would you rather thanksgiving edition questions.
Would U Rather Questions Thanksgiving Edition
These questions are also great if you are an instructor teaching students about Thanksgiving! Enjoy answering these fun and challenging holiday questions.
Thanksgiving Food Would You Rather Questions
- Would you rather have turkey or ham for Thanksgiving?
- Would you rather have boiled vegetables or roasted vegetables?
- Would you rather have ketchup or gravy on your potatoes?
- Would you rather have Thanksgiving dinner or lunch?
- Would you rather have mashed potatoes or roasted potatoes for Thanksgiving?
- Would you rather have pumpkin pie or apple pie?
- Would you rather have lemon meringue pie or apple pie?
- Would you rather have a traditional Thanksgiving meal or try something new?
- Would you rather have cranberry sauce or gravy on your turkey?
- Would you rather have stuffing inside the turkey or cooked separately?
General Thanksgiving Questions
- Would you rather have Thanksgiving at your house or go somewhere else?
- Would you rather celebrate Thanksgiving with your family or friends?
- Would you rather wear sweatpants or nice clothes for Thanksgiving?
- Would you rather watch football or play football?
- Would you rather spend the Thanksgiving holiday at home or go on a vacation?
- Would you rather invite extended family or only close family members?
- Would you rather watch a classic Thanksgiving movie or read a classic Thanksgiving story?
- Would you rather play board games or watch football with your family?
- Would you rather have Thanksgiving dinner indoors or outdoors?
- Woudl you rather decorate your house for Thanksgiving or not?
Thanksgiving Would U Rather for Kids
- Would you rather dress up as a turkey or a pumpkin for Thanksgiving?
- Would you rather help your parents cook or clean up after dinner?
- Would you rather help with setting the table or cleaning after the Thanksgiving feast?
- Would you rather write a Thanksgiving poem or draw a Thanksgiving picture?
- Would you rather have only one side dish or only one dessert?
- Would you rather decorate the table with candles or twinkling lights?
- Would you rather have a Thanksgiving storytime or a sing-along?
- Would you rather help make the main dish or the dessert pies?
- Would you rather decorate the table with a colourful tablecloth or a white tablecloth?
- Would you rather make a Thanksgiving card or a Thanksgiving craft?
More Would U Rather Questions
If you are looking for more would u rather questions, check out these ones:
- WYR Questions for Teens
- Would you Rather Questions for Adults
- Would You Rather Work Edition
- Human Body Would U Rather
- Vacation and Travel would you rather questions
FAQs About Thanksgiving Would You Rather
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about thanksgiving would you rather questions.
What are some would you rather questions for Thanksgiving?
Here are some good would you rather questions to ask about Thanksgiving:
- Would you rather have a slice of turkey or a slice of ham for Thanksgiving dinner?
- Would you rather have mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes as a side dish for Thanksgiving?
- Would you rather participate in a family tradition or start a new tradition for Thanksgiving?
- Would you rather have a formal dress code for Thanksgiving dinner or wear comfortable clothes?
What are some Thanksgiving traditions?
These are some common Thanksgiving traditions: having a family Thanksgiving feast, eating Turkey, having pie for dessert, decorating the house in a fall-theme, and playing with friends and family.
How do people celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada?
Canada celebrates Thanksgiving on a different day compared to the United States. In Canada, Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday of October. People celebrate this day by having large family meals, attending church, spending time in nature, and watching football.
Would You Rather Thanksgiving: Join the Conversation
What are your thoughts on these fun would you rather questions for this holiday? Share your answers with us! We’d love to hear from you.