If you want to learn the different types of doctors, you are definitely in the right place. Check out this list, along with pictures of the various kinds of doctors, including things like opthamolost, dermatologist, neurologist, and more. Keep on reading to ace that next English vocabulary test!
List of Different Kinds of Doctors
Check out this list of the kinds of doctors, in English
- ENT doctor
- family doctor
Types of Doctors (with Pictures)
Check out the various kinds of doctors with these pictures.
ENT doctor (ear, nose, throat)
psychologist (the mind)
Doctor Types in English Chart
Learn English Vocabulary
If you’ve mastered the types of doctors, there are other areas to turn your attention to. Here are some of the recommendations for other vocabulary sets to learn:
- List of hobbies in English
- Tool names with pictures
- The biggest animals on Earth
- List of zoo animals
- Kinds of shoes in English
- List of the different types of flowers
- Common math vocabulary in English
- Things that come in pairs
Tips for Remembering the Kinds of Doctors
A question that a lot of people have is how to remember new vocabulary words. That’s an excellent question! Here are a few tips.
- Think about your motivation for studying. Keep this in mind when you’re going through a difficult time. Remember the end goal.
- Study together with a friend and give each other regular quizzes and tests.
- Make some flashcards and study them whenever you have a few friend minutes, hanging out at home or on the bus or subway.
- Use the words in real life as soon as possible. Yes, it’s not that easy to slip something like podiatrist or neurologist into an everyday conversation, but do your best.
Different Types of Doctors: Join the Conversation
Do you have any kinds of doctors that you’d like us to add to the list? Leave a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you.