One of the most wonderful things in the world is our body. Learning about the human body is a way of getting to know better about ourselves. Therefore, it is important for kids to know the basics of their bodies. Trying our 20 human body trivia questions for kids will be a great way to test their knowledge and also learn something new.
Human Body Trivia for Kids
The study of the human body, anatomy, is a branch of science. These questions won’t go in too deep into anatomy, but they will cover the basic information about our human body.
Trivia questions encourage kids to have an interest in learning. Also, trivia questions are great because they help develop core skills like problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills, and memory skills. Continue reading to check out trivia questions about the human body.
Human Body Trivia Questions for Kids
Try going through these fun trivia questions! Don’t worry if you can’t answer some questions. Instead, think it as a chance to learn something new!
- What is the name of the body part that pumps blood?
- What is the name of the organ we use to breathe?
- What part of our body do we use to see?
- What part of our body do we use to hear?
- What part of our body do we use to smell?
- What part of our body do we use to taste?
- What is the name of the organ that filters waste products from the blood?
- What is the name of the bone that protects the brain?
- How many teeth do adults have?
- What is the name of the pigment that gives skin its color?
- What is the largest organ in the human body?
- How many bones does an adult human body have?
- In liters, how much blood does an average body have?
Answer: 5.6 liters
- When you blink, how many muscles do you use?
Answer: about 200
- What is the stage of sleep when you often dream?
Answer: REM sleep
- What carries oxygen through your blood?
Answer: red blood cells
- What are the things on your tongue that taste things?
Answer: taste buds
- What is the colored part of the eye called?
Answer: the iris
- At what age can babies see full colour?
Answer: 5 months
- What is the only part of our body that cannot repair itself?
More Trivia for Kids
If you are looking for more fun questions to use during a trivia game, check out these other topics.
- Language Trivia Questions
- Country Trivia Questions
- Pop Culture Trivia Questions
- Sports Trivia Questions
- Geography Trivia Questions
- Animal Trivia Questions
- Fun Food Trivia Questions
FAQs About Human Body Trivia Questions
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the trivia questions about the human body that are great for children.
What are some fun facts about the human body for kids?
Here are some fun facts about the human body for kids:
- An average person has about 100,000 hairs on their head.
- The human body is made up of about 60% water.
- The smallest bone in the human body is in the ear.
- The human nose can detect over 1 trillion different smells.
- Our heart weighs about as much as a juice box.
What are some fun trivia questions about the human body?
Here are some fun trivia questions about the human body for kids:
- What are the two holes in your nose called? (Answer: nostrils)
- What do antibiotics fight, and what do they not fights? (Answer: fights bacteria, doesn’t fight viruses)
- How many muscles do we use when we smile? (Answer: at least 36)
- What is the name of the body part we use to think (Answer: brain)
- What are the five basic flavors that humans can taste? (Answer: sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and savory)
What are the 7 major parts of the human body?
The seven major parts of teh human body are the head & neck, chest, abdomen, pelvis, thigh, shank, and foot.
Human Body Questions: Join the Conversation
What are your thoughts on these fun human bodies trivia questions for kids? Did you learn anything new? If you know a brilliant question that should be added to the list of questions, let us know in the comments. We’d love to hear from you!